Thursday, April 19, 2007

Day 8 - I snoozed!

I fell asleed on the couch last night around 9:00 or so. I was reading the previous year's arts grant application from the nonprofit I manage. Boring grant language and a glass of beer is a surefire way to get me to sleep. Once I managed to head upstairs around 2:30 am, I couldn't fall back asleep. Once my alarm went off at 6:08 am, I hit the snooze button. The first time I've done it, but I think it's okay. I just can't make it a habit.

I'd rather be sleeping right now.

Yesterday, I attended a rally to protest cutting of arts funding in my state. It sounds like the house is trying to restore the funding and they just need to get this new version of the budget past the Senate. I testified in front of the House Appropriations SubCommittee on History Arts and Libraries as to the importance of funding the arts.

No comments: