Saturday, April 21, 2007

Day 9 & 10

So it's kind of like cheating on a diet, I guess, although I'm not one to diet. But I can imagine what it must be like.

Yesterday, I didn't blog and I also didn't get up at 6:08 am. I slept in, hit snooze, and just about fell off the wagon. My husband and I were carpooling yesterday, so I just got up when his alarm went off a little while later.

Then, last night I drank way more alcohol than I thought I did... Sapient Ale from Dark Horse Brewery in Marshall, MI is crazy stuff! Before that we had Chinese food (Kai Garden) and then went for martinis. I didn't feel drunk last night (good thing I didn't try to drive home!) but I must have been pretty drunk last night based on how I feel this morning.

I got myself out of bed without knowing what time it was at 7:30 am. After going to bed well after midnight, I'm surprised I was able to manage it. It's a beautiful sunny day, it's going to be great for playing outside.

No comments: